Thank you for your interest in Uxbridge High School
Uxbridge High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We currently have vacancies for teaching staff in the following curriculum areas:
- Mathematics (2 vacancies): Assistant Curriculum Leader or Whole School Numeracy Co-ordinator or Teacher
- English: Teacher
- Science: Leading Practitioner or Teacher
- Modern Foreign Languages: Leading Practitioner or Assistant Curriculum Leader or Teacher
- Key Stage 2 to Key Stage 3 Transition Teacher
- Business Studies: Teacher
- DT Teacher: maternity leave cover
- Computer Science: Curriculum Leader
Full details of the above posts can be found here.
We currently have the following vacancies for associate staff:
- Senior HR Officer
- HR Officer
- Receptionist / Administration Assistant
Full details of the above post(s) can be found here or at the bottom of this page.
We also have vacancies for:
- Exam Invigilators
Details of this post can be found at the bottom of this page.
Please note that all successful applicants are required to undergo an enhanced Disclosure and Barring service check upon appointment. We would recommend that you read our Child Protection / Safeguarding Policy available on our website, should you be offered an interview