Uxbridge High School Record Breakers
Uxbridge High School has followed it’s record results in the Sixth Form with outstanding results at GCSE. 61% of Year 11 achieved at least 5 A* – C passes including English and Maths. 90% of students earned 5 or more A* – C in all subjects and many have gained multiple A* and A grades.
If you require any further advice on any aspect of the school’s exams process, please do not hesitate to contact the Exams Officer.
The school holds an appeals policy for internal assessment procedures, a copy of which may be obtained from the school on request.
- Department for Education Performance Tables
- Exam Board – AQA Awarding Body
- Exam Board – Edexcel Awarding Body
- Exam Board – OCR Awarding Body
- Helpsheet – Controlled Assessments
- Helpsheet – Coursework Assessments
- Helpsheet – Exam Certificates
- Helpsheet – Mobile Phone Warning
- Helpsheet – On-screen Tests
- Helpsheet – Warning to Candidates